Sunday, August 17

I Am Home!

I have been home just over a week now and thought I should get back to posting. Apparently not much happened while I was gone since Marsha's last post was on March 28. (LOL - Sorry Marsha). Actually she did take a trip down to Germany to see Amanda while I was gone and she should have some pictures up soon. I am off work until August 26 and then go back for a few days and then I took another week off of leave, I worked too much in Iraq and need some free time.

We are going to Alton Towers next week and will post some pictures for everybody to see.

Talk to you all later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Hi Jason! We're glad you're back home! Enjoy your time off!

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are all so glad that you are home! Give everyone hugs and kisses for us. Jackie

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home