Wednesday, April 9

My Day Off

Today was my day off so I thought I would share a picture of my favorite thing to do on my days off.
I also got to see and talk to Marsha and the kids today although I couldn't hear them at least they could hear me. I also dropped off some laundry today (they do it for me for free), I also did a load of laundry (because they only do so much for free), got my haircut and ate some lunch and dinner! Tomorrow is back to work for 3 more days and then I get another day off. Here are a few pictures I have taken, I will have more soon I just keep forgetting my camera.

There is grass in Iraq. We are pretty close to the Tigris River.

Some old (I believe Russian planes) on the base.

Our locker area after work.

Mohaideen (came from Lakenheath with us) turning in his M-4.

This is where I spend most of my time when I am working.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

looks like things are going well. What game are you playing? How far ahead of EST are you?

1:12 AM  
Blogger Jason Culley said...

It wasn't a game, it was the Masters! I am 2 hours ahead of England so that should be 7 hours ahead of EST.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats sup buddy. hope everything is going well. stay safe.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home