Saturday, February 23

VW Toys

Awhile back I started collecting VW Toy Cars, from 1:16 scale to 1:64 scale (Hot Wheel Size) although I don't have too many, my collection grew by one tonight. On my trip to Tesco to pick Marsha up some 7-Up for her upset stomach I found the one pictured to the right. It is a 1:32 scale 1959 Volkswagen Beetle. When I get a chance I will take some pictures of other VWs. If you are ever out and are looking to buy me a gift, you can't go wrong with VW Toys!!!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

will they be worth money some day?

2:15 AM  
Blogger Jason Culley said...

Maybe if I leave them in the package but I don't think it would be that much. Eventually I plan on taking them and displaying them.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home