Saturday, February 2

Kaylee's 4th Birthday

Hello everyone!! Since Jason is taking a nice hot trip to the Middle East, I will be taking over the blog duties for awhile. This is my trial run, (with supervision, of course). But I will do my best to uphold the standards that Jason has set forth. HA! HA!

Today we celebrated Kaylee's 4th birthday. Her actual birthday is Feb. 5th, but Jason is leaving Monday, so we did it early. She has been asking everyday since Christmas if it's her birthday. She was soo excited that it finally arrived.


We took her to the park, because she loves it so much.
Luckily she didn't want to stay too long because it was so cold.


She absolutely loved this dress from Great-Grandma.
She calls it her "new Cinderella dress".

A book of Princess stories she has been asking for.

Grandma made her this blanket for the baby doll she got for Christmas.


So that's my first effort. How did I do? I have more respect for those of you who do this all the time. It takes forever!! But I will try my hardest to update this regularly. Goodbye for now!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherrie said...

Marsha you did a great first blog. I can't believe Kaylee is 4 years old. I was with your mom and Nana when they were getting gifts for Kaylee. How long will Jason be gone for? We miss you guys but it is fun to keep updated on your blog. My baby just turned three. Time goes by so fast. Luv you guys!!!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home