Wednesday, February 20

Heading Home

After a few weeks of training at Creech Air Force Base (about 45 minutes from Las Vegas) I am heading back to England. I am sitting in the airport right now using their free internet access and after two weeks of no television or internet it feels really good! LOL. My plane leaves in a few minutes and I can't wait to get home and see Marsha and the kids. Gotta run and board the plane. Here are a few pictures to tide you over until I can get the rest loaded.

We were lost in the desert during our land navigation course.

Eating stale M&M's from my MRE (Meal Ready to Eat - NOT VERY GOOD!)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherrie said...

Jason I bet marsha and the kids are so glad to have you come home!!!! Also I bet Marsha was sad she didn't get to join you since you were so close to family!!! We love and miss you guys. I would love to come to England with my husband and visit before you left. Its probably just in my dreams!! But its fun to dream. Cool Pictures!!

6:19 AM  
Blogger Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Looking good Jason! How's that water rifle! j/k!!

2:13 AM  
Blogger Jason Culley said...

That was a real M-4, like the kind I used to smoke Rob with in SOCOM!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

be safe out there! will you be able to e-mail still??

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home