Friday, March 28

Happy Easter!!
Well it was certainly a different Easter, with Daddy gone, but I think we did okay.
They had fun hunting and coloring eggs and I had fun with my new camera!


I guess I didn't give Calvin enough time to smile<


She just couldn't wait to see what was inside the eggs.

Calvin was a little upset because he couldn't as many eggs as his brother



Maybe he just likes to make faces...what do you think?

This is Easter day...SNOW!!
The first snow (and probably the only) of the winter season.

Calvin's cute little snowman.
He's a one armed snowman...we could only find one stick!

This picture was taken about 8am...by 9am, you couldn't see the street or grass. It was pretty, fluffy snow and the kids were a little upset that I made them go to church. I'm sooo mean!!

By the time church was over, much of the snow had melted. I felt bad, but at least there was still some to play with.
So that was our Easter. It was interesting to say the least!!I really miss Grandma's easter egg hunt..just doesn't seem the same without it, no matter how many I miss.
Hope everyone had a nice one as well.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason Culley said...

Looks like they had fun! Did the dye come out of my Route 66 mug????

10:43 PM  
Blogger Jason Culley said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love and miss you guys...happy be-lated Easter. thanks marsha for keeping up the site. jackie

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home