Saturday, March 22

Finally Settled In!

Well we are settled in. When we got here late last Sunday night we realized we would be sharing a room with 2 other guys that were getting ready to leave. So there were 4 guys in a room about 10 feet by 10 feet. Prisoners get better accomadations then that! We went to work yesterday and when we got home realized they were gone and we finally had the room to ourselves. I had the day off today so I got to unpack my stuff and cleaned, man they were dirty! So here is my half of our living space.


My bed. I was on the top bunk until the other guys left. The sheets look like silk but they aren't!


Future home of our television and my PS2 once we figure out who to call for AFN.

My wall locker.

The outside of our "HOME" with our lovely sandbags.

I am working what they call night flight but it really isn't night. We start around noon and get off around midnight. I am now the Assistant Flight Chief, they guy I came with MSgt Malloy is my Flight Chief so I am second in charge. Hopefully that keeps me out of the heat and in an air conditioned office doing paperwork or something! So I am doing real good but I do miss being home with Marsha and the kids! Until next time . . . .

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Thanks for sharing Jason! I will be following your journey, stay safe!

1:06 AM  
Blogger Sherrie said...

Jason you will be in are prayers. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. Your Family is also in are prayers. I hope your time goes by fast and you get to go back to Marsha and the kids!!!!!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Jason Culley said...

I will try my best to keep it updated!

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we love ya and you are always in our prayers..stay safe! jackie and matthew

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we love you be safe
love mom and dad

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home