Friday, December 18

SNOW DAY!!!

It started snowing late Thursday night and this is what I woke up to at 7 o'clock in the morning. The first picture is our backyard. It was beautiful. The kids got their first ever snow day. School was cancelled the last day before winter break. They were soooo excited. We walked to my friend Carla's house and had a snowball war. Kids against old people!! Don't have any pictures of that cause I was busy defending myself. LOL We came home and got warm, then the kids went back out and built their snowmen. And it started snowing again. It's been snowing off and on all night. I am loving it!!











Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Paul and Tammy said...

That looks beautiful. We haven't got that much here yet. Your kids are so big too. They look like they are having a great time.

Tammy

3:22 PM  
Anonymous holiday in bhutan said...

nice pics!snowy day.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

wow you guys have a ton of snow! That's so pretty. Cute snowmen too!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Mootsabella said...

wow, you are so lucky there is a snow in your country. As for me I live in Malaysia, a tropical weather with no 4 seasons. I never have a chance to play snow like you and your family....

~!~ checked in ~!~

3:36 AM  
Blogger Sherrie said...

Awesome Snowmen!! How fun!! My kids would love a snowday!!! But not the making it up part!! Hope your holidays were great!!! Love and miss you guys!!! Your kids are growing up way to fast!!!!!

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home