Sunday, February 22

Guitar Hero / Rock Band



I didn't get bit by the Guitar Hero / Rock Band bug when they first came out, I actually used to wonder what the fuss was all about? But after watching some videos of people playing online I had to try it. So yesterday I bought the Guitar Hero: World Tour (Game, Drums, Guitar and Microphone) and I also bought the just the game Rock Band 2. (I should mention I finally got the PS3 to play them on also!!!) I like the instruments in Guitar Hero and the songs on Rock Band 2. Guitar Hero is also easier for the kids to play. Audrey and I played until about midnight and we played a little today. The kids favorite song is "Move Along" by the All-American Rejects, neither game came with that song so we had to buy it. They played that song about 10 times today with Jordan on the drums, Calvin on the Guitar and Kaylee singing.

Kaylee (singing), Jordan (drums) and Calvin (guitar) playing "Move Along"
So now I am hooked! At least until my SOCOM: Confrontation comes in the mail!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guitar Hero junkie!! :)

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home