Friday, December 18

Jordan's 12th Birthday, Nov 14 2009

Jordan is 12 years old. I can't believe it. For his big day we went bowling. It's one of his favorite things to do. And like the genius I am, I forgot the camera for that portion of the day. Oops! Anyway, he got to invite two of his friends along for bowling and lunch. We all had fun. He loved all his presents. So Thank You to everyone for contributing to this special day. I included on this post a picture of him receiving his Honor Roll certificate for the 1st semester of 6th grade. Also, some pictures of his very first band concert. He plays the clarinet mostly, but got to trade off playing the drums. (I think he likes the drums best!) I am so very proud of Jordan. He is the best big brother and really works hard at all he does.








Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Amber Culley said...

That is so very cool to be playing the Clarinet and the Drums. I played the clarinet in sixth grade too :)

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home