Thursday, November 9

MOVIES: Cars

CarsOn Tuesday, November 7th, Cars was released on DVD and after my Physical Therapy I headed right over to the BX to buy it. Although I think all the Pixar movies are great this is my new favorite one. Followed closely by Toy Story, which was the movie Marsha and I saw on our first date over 10 years ago! For those who have not seen the movie (there can't be anybody that hasn't can there?) it's the story of Lightning McQueen, a hot-shot animated stock-car voiced by actor Owen Wilson. In route to a big race, McQueen gets lost and ends up in Radiator Springs, where he finds the true meaning of friendship and family. Some other cool cars in the movie include Doc Hudson (Paul Newman), Sally Carrera (Bonnie Hunt), Mater (Larry The Cable Guy), Ramone (Cheech Marin), Fillmore (George Carlin) and of course John Ratzenberger who I think has appeared in every Pixar film. When you buy the movie make sure you watch it through the credits if you didn't stay for the credits in the theatre.

Here are some Car posters I found on the internet (Click on each poster to open a larger version):

























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home