Sunday, November 4

Happy Halloween - 2007

Where did the month of October go? I didn't post one thing, call me James or Robert! LOL This past week we went Trick-Or-Treating with Amanda and her family over in the housing area near the base. Jordan dressed as a pirate, Calvin was Batman, Kaylee was Cinderella, Cole was Wolverine and Gaige was Tigger.
Enjoy the pictures!

- All the kids dressed up -

- Kayleee carving her pumpkin -

- Jordan getting his ready to carve a Spider -

- Kaylee showing off her pumpkin -

- Calvin showing off his pirate ship pumpkin -

- Calvin decorating one of his cookies -

- Jordan decorating his cookies -

- Jordan finishing his pumpkin, it took him two nights to finish -

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherrie said...

Jason & Marsha I can't believe how big your kids are. They are to cute for words. I'm excited to add you to my blog so we can keep up with each others families. Happy Holidays!!!! Love and miss ya!!!!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home