Sunday, September 23

TRANSFORMERS

"We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars: we are here, we are waiting."

We finally went to see TRANSFORMERS yesterday, 2 1/2 months after it came out. Now Jordan wants some TRANSFORMERS, I should have saved the ones I had as a kid! Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron, I had most of them. I thought the movie was great even though they changed Bumblebee from a Volkswagen Bug (original series) to a 1977 Chevrolet Camaro and later a 2009 concept Camaro. Some of the scene locations were also recognizable as they filmed in New Mexico (Kirtland AFB), Las Vegas, Hoover Dam and Rialto, CA (where I grew up).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home