Tuesday, December 5

POTC: Dead Man's Chest

At the Mildenhall BX and Shoppette the displays for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest have been out for a few days. On the announcement it said the movie would be available to purchase at 0001 on December 5th. So today on my way to work I stopped by and picked up our copy. We missed the opening of the movie in the states and didn't have the opportunity to see it here so I can't wait to get home tonight to watch it. I promised Marsha I would wait until I got home to watch it with here and not at work. I bought the 2-disc version with the DVD of extras, including Dead Men Tell No Tales: Re-Imagineering The Attraction and a special on the premiere held at Disneyland which we watched live on the internet in Las Vegas.

UPDATE (11:30 PM) - Just finished watching the movie, I give it a big two thumbs up. Marsha said she was a bit dissappointed with what happened toward the end with Elizabeth and Jack before the Black Pearl went down, but she liked it. I watched every second of the bonus features at work so I was anxious to watch it when I got home. We put the kids down for bed and then turned it on. I can't wait for third one and we are definately going to the theater to see that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home