Friday, December 1

Movin' On Up, Technical Sergeant

TSgtOn June 14, 2006, a few hours before I left Kirtland Air Force Base heading out to Las Vegas, NV to take some leave before moving back to England I got a phone call from my boss. He told me I had to meet with our Captain and the Commander before I left the base. I was anxious to get on the road and the last thing I wanted to do was make an extra stop and get held up for any reason. To my surprise they just wanted to see me to congratulate me on my promotion to Technical Sergeant (TSgt). My line number was 2455 which means that 2,454 people get to put it on before me, not too bad I guess. When the promotion numbers were released for the month of November they stopped at 2443, which means I missed it for that month by 12, horrible! So on December 1st, I get to sew it on. My goal is to make Master Sergeant the first time before leaving RAF Lakenheath to head my next assignment, I will need to study a little more this time maybe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home