Sunday, January 21

Wow It's Been Too Long!

Wow, it has been at least 3 weeks since I posted something! Who am I James? LOL (J/K) I would like to say it has been because I have been SOOOOO busy but I really haven't been. I did get my other website back up and running since the 2007 VW drag racing season is starting, Air Cooled Drag Racing Monthly (www.acdrm.com) is a website I created that I now run along with a guy from California.

Finally was able to play some SOCOM Friday night/Saturday morning and have all of us playing (Myself, Jim, James, Robert and Jeff) so that was cool. After a few hours of playing I got kicked off the server and for some reason couldn't log back in but not before Rob and I were putting some serious hurtin' on the other guys in Citadel and Tidal Fury! LOL

That is all for now, see you all later.

2 Comments:

Blogger James Dodge said...

Good one!! Hope you're ready to play some more this weekend - this time you're going down!!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Jason Culley said...

I keep hearing you talking but see no action? Bring it on ladies!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home